Job title: Senior Online Trading Manager – Ecommerce
Company: Handle Recruitment
Job description: Senior Online Trading Manager – Ecommerce
A great role has become available at a UK known and loved retailer looking to expand their online presence and reach. Responsible for maximising on profitability and revenue of the website across the UK, EU and US markets, we are looking to speak with commercial ecommerce experts with a track record in launching successful online stores.
- Strategic planning around customers, category and core metric level to meet and exceed targets to support short and long term growth
- Accurate forecasting of sales, costs and delivery of online sales as well as margin targets and performance analysis
- Lead the long and short term trading strategy to drive online growth, maximising on profitability and revenue of the website
- Oversee the delivery of the trading insight, including governance and idea generation to optimise sales potential
- Own the trading report insights on a daily and weekly basis with the ability to adapt content for appropriate audiences
You Will Have:
- A proven background in delivering sustained growth in a start-up style environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a faced paced business
- An agile approach and the ability to meet changing demands and priorities with ease
- Up to date on ecommerce industry best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, along with a great knowledge of google analytics
- Understanding of SEO and core digital marketing channels
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds – we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 22:50:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!