Job title: Online Trading Analyst
Job description: Online Trading Analyst
London (Hybrid Working)
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customer – online, in-store or in their homes. And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
We are looking for an Online Trading Analyst to join our ecommerce team to support the online trading, commercial and online marketing in understanding the online trading performance of our white goods category. Using 3rd party analytics tools, along with Excel, the successful candidate will help to create and maintain a suite of reports and dashboards to answer business questions that will help inform tactical and strategic decisions
Key Role Responsibilities
- Daily / weekly / periodic analysis of acquisition, behaviour and conversion performance, providing context to the drivers of performance
- Analysis of eCommerce trading performance
- Support the commercial teams through the range change process by providing insight into the multichannel customer journey
- Category deep dives, analysing traffic, product range, price and promotion and service offer
- Standardise analysis methodologies, bringing efficiency, uniformity, and timeliness to required insights
- Produce insights that are easily understood by an audience with a wide range of data/analytics understanding
Key Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Ability of using multiple data sources to analyse complex problems
- Proficiency in Excel (Macros, VBA)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to present insights to senior stakeholders
- Experience with using 3rd party analytics tools (preferably Adobe Analytics and Power BI)
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits including:
- Competitive pension scheme
- Access to discretionary company bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts and offers
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working; arrangements will depend on your role and business requirements. You could be working from our primary Currys Campus at Waterloo (WeWork), meeting & collaborating at Currys regional workspaces or working from home.
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Job date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 22:56:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!