Job title: Online Trading Administrator
Job description: Online Trading Administrator
We are looking for our next Online Trade Administrator here at Harrods, to provide administrative support to the Online Trading team.
As the world’s leading luxury emporium, we deliver a magical, memorable experience for customers. This makes us uniquely challenging for creative minds, to protect and grow our brand demands extraordinary composure, creativity, and commerciality.
Harrods’ global brand offers uniquely exciting challenges, and we nurture a supportive environment where creativity, resilience, and commercial awareness make anything possible.
We are looking for an efficient administrative professional who is detail-oriented, accurate, highly organised, flexible and reliable with the drive to develop a career in luxury retailing.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Online Trading team including supporting the upload of seasonal product edit, data governance, efficient management of product categorization and supporting the production process.
A day in the life of an Online Administrator at Harrods will look like:
- Performing regular on-site checks of newly published lines, QA of product imagery and copy, attributes well maintained
- To Update, maintain and merchandise category pages with the new products that have been published, as required.
- Maintain custom edits on site (Bestsellers, Exclusives, Just In, Trends).
- Use web analytics data from Google Analytics to identify insights and actions from the reports
- Implement manual merchandising to help improve key .com KPIs
- Use data to analyse customer journey and help the assistant trading manager in actioning changes based on findings
- Conduct competitor site reviews.
- Perform regular on-site checks of newly published lines, QA of product imagery and copy, attributes well maintained
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Experience in e-commerce retailing.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Clear interest in retail and product.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar preferred.
- A natural analyst with the ability to understand and act from results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook and Word.
Our promise to you
You’ll benefit from an excellent benefits package, including a company pension, flexible working, 25 days’ holiday, and your birthday off, up to 33% in-store discount, and a season ticket loan.
At Harrods, we believe nothing is impossible.
We drive ourselves and inspire others to always push for more.
This passion to exceed is what sets us apart.
We are proud to be a place where standing out means being yourself.
At Harrods, we believe the personality and authenticity of our people set us apart.
We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes, and experiences and are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive.
What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #TogetherHarrods on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram
Time Type: Permanent
Department: Harrods.com Buying &Merchandise Planning (Own Bought) (Sheenal Shah)
Location: Hammersmith, West London
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 01:12:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!