Job title: Online Support Specialist – Tier 1, UK
Company: FROSCH Travel
Job description: FROSCH believes customer service is a complete company effort. If you are customer service driven with a technical mindset we want to hear from you! In this role as a Online Support Specialist (Tier 1) you will assist all FROSCH clients, vendors and employees by providing support with processes, tools and different products such as profile management and many other applications.
- Concur & Deem: Provide basic support to Travelers; password resets, site navigation issues, Profile updates, research possible website issues, update discounts to sites (Basic site configurations), assist Tier 2 with simple programming projects, etc.
- Provide independent trouble shooting for complex Online and off-line issues
- Support multiple online and offline travel systems effectively and efficiently
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to investigate issues quickly and effectively
- Effectively troubleshoot and solve client issues caused by unique client circumstances
- Perform numerous tasks simultaneously that can be unrelated in nature
- Processing new profile requests and updates daily
- Identify GDS profile errors and make necessary corrections
- Processing telephone requests from agents to add payment information to profiles
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Embody FROSCH Core Values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Multi-GDS proficiency required; Apollo and Sabre
- Experience with DEEM & Concur Travel products, including, but not limited to: DEEM/Concur Travel, Mobile, SSO, HR feeds, Concur Triplink
- Knowledge of Mid-Office Quality Control, Auto Ticket, and Auto Email
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Adobe Writer and Reader
- Current, working knowledge of a PNR life cycle
- Intermediate to expert administration and implementation of modern intranets, web portals, and dashboards
- Willingness and proficiency in multi-tasking a variety of tasks
- Strong ability to work closely with team members and have clear communication
- Impeccable interpersonal skills with the ability to train and easily collaborate with diverse audiences
- Prior involvement with project management processes is a plus
- May need to travel on occasion
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
Position Description Disclaimer
This document is representative of the qualifications, competencies, activities, and responsibilities an employee may encounter within the position; it is not exhaustive. FROSCH/FT Travel Management, LLC retains the right to change or assign other duties, responsibilities, and activities at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH/FT Travel Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH/FT Travel Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 22:31:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!