Job title: Online Marketing Graduate Scheme
Company: Mountain Warehouse
Job description: At Mountain Warehouse, Ecommerce is central to our ambitious multichannel and international growth strategy. Our latest graduate scheme has been developed to give you the opportunity to shape your career in the fast-moving world of retail Ecommerce and gain valuable experience in a unique rotational programme.
Based at our head office in Victoria, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple key roles within the department giving you a solid foundation in all things digital. By the time the rotation ends after an 18-month period, you’ll understand exactly how Mountain Warehouse works, and you’ll have the skills and knowledge to build a successful future with us.
What you’ll be doing
- Planning and executing campaigns to our existing customers within our Email/CRM team
- Acquiring new customers in our performance marketing team
- Creating content for online activity to be delivered via search and social
- Analysing performance and optimising activity via a data led approach
- Working closely with the team managers to develop strategy and drive international performance
- Helping compile business opportunity cases and new market analyses
- Researching and reporting on outdoor retail consumer trends
We’d love to meet someone with
- A minimum of a 2:1 in Marketing, Business or relevant degree
- A passion for Ecommerce and digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and high attention to detail
- Good team working skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- A genuine interest in a retail Ecommerce career
- Creativity and willingness to challenge
- A European language is desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme
In 1997, we launched Mountain Warehouse to make the outdoors accessible to everyone by offering value for money product and exemplary customer service.
The outdoor industry had become very jargon heavy and we wanted to create a brand that would cater to our mothers and our neighbour’s kids as well as seasoned professionals who understood the technology.
Our expansion since then has seen the brand grow and the product evolve, but the small family business that makes MW special has remained. Great product is at the heart of everything we do.
As we expand internationally we employ a team of dedicated diverse people to offer our valued customers the best possible experience when visiting our stores, shopping online and putting our range through its paces.
Welcome to our journey.
Job date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 02:30:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!