Job title: Online English Teacher
Company: My Online Schooling
Job description: My Online Schooling have an excellent opportunity for an Online English Teacher to deliver lessons for up to 10 hours per week in Key Stage 3 English in the English National Curriculum and Key Stage 4 English Language and English Literature in the Pearson Edexcel GCSE curriculum. We are looking for a professional and dedicated candidate who will be committed to empowering young people to thrive in their education.
Annual Salary: £9,120
Start Date: 2 September 2022
This post is a fixed term contract until July 2023.
We offer an individualised, inclusive and internationally accessible British education where our pupils are respected as individuals, enjoy learning and are empowered to thrive in the 21st Century.
- Inclusive – We believe every child is capable of success and we empower our pupils to determine what success means to them
- Individualised – We create confident and empowered independent learners equipped with skills and pathways to achieving their goals
- International – We enable families across the world to live a more enriched life by aligning their lifestyle to the educational needs of their child
- Innovative – We are a progressive British online school, rooted in values of innovation, inclusivity and creativity, to UK and international families
My Online Schooling offers a new pupil-centred approach to education. We provide solutions for the diverse needs of young people and their educational goals, enabling them to achieve individualised success. We focus on the pupils’ ambitions in learning. Through this, we allow our pupils to develop and maintain a healthy attitude to learning, and are empowered to build on their own strengths, talents and interests. We have adapted the best aspects of physical schools to the online environment to ensure that our pupils receive the full educational experience, without the distractions and pressures often experienced in traditional classrooms.My Online Schooling is uniquely placed to help pupils prepare for their futures. We are proud that our school is truly international, with over 1000 pupils in over 90 countries worldwide, experiencing over 1000 live lessons each week. Pupils share their learning with others from all over the world, bringing international awareness to every class, while upholding the standards of British education. Our pupils receive internationally recognised school qualifications and develop a high level of intercultural respect, better preparing them for the 21st Century.
If this sounds like you, click to apply.
Please review the Recruitment Pack for this position here:
- QTS / PGCE / PGDE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience teaching all subject(s) supported by QTS/PGCE
- A proven track record of outstanding classroom practice
- Enhanced DBS disclosure / background check
- Proficient ICT user with a reasonable ability to troubleshoot
- Experience with video conferencing platforms i.e. Zoom
- Experience with maintaining online learning environments i.e. Canvas, Moodle, Google Classroom
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and commitment to the safeguarding of children and young people
- A proven track record of building and maintaining good relationships with pupils and parents/carers
- A proven track record of building and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues
- Evidence of a commitment to continued professional development Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends, where necessary
My Online Schooling is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
- My Online Schooling operates with stringent safeguarding policies which all members of staff must adhere to without exception.
- All lessons are recorded for safeguarding purposes.
- Appointment to posts in regulated activity are subject to DBS checks and other vetting procedures deemed appropriate.
Job date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 22:57:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!