Company: DESIGNER PARFUMS
Job description: COMPANY OVERVIEW
Designer Parfums is an owner/licensee/distributor of a portfolio of leading international fragrances. Currently, our portfolio includes Ghost, Ariana Grande, Formula 1, J-Lo, and Cerruti.
To grow business and achieve the desired sales revenue and profit targets, market positioning, distribution, and visibility in the defined retailers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Full account management of specified Designer Parfums brands across defined e-commerce accounts in the UK and PAN EU in close conjunction with internal counterparts to deliver specified sales targets. Specific focus on Amazon and Pan-EU route to market. This role is top-to-bottom account management requiring both strategic thinking and planning plus significant administration.
- Work with Sales Manager to deliver retailer strategy and delivery of agreed sales and profit targets across defined Designer Parfums brand portfolio.
- Effectively negotiate and manage a strategic promotional calendar to grow sales performance. Align plans with retailer strategies and negotiate annual business plans to ensure profitable growth and optimum buy-in whilst respecting brand values.
- Manage trade spending effectively, ensuring to drive brand awareness whilst maximizing profitability.
- Chief liaison point between Designer Parfums and retailers.
- Provide clear reports on activity and sales performance. Analyze results vs targets to grow sales performance, sharing qualitative and quantitative results. Review sell-out performance and take appropriate action as required.
- Update and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts indicating risks and opportunities.
- Liaise with Supply Chain, Operations, and Logistics to ensure stock is in correct locations, providing clear and accurate forecasts. Oversee the supply chain within the account through forecasting and delivery.
- Track the trade marketing calendar, ensuring activity is happening as planned.
- Implement strategic promotions and marketing packages in line with budget
- Track investment, analyze ROI, and uplift vs targets
- Maintain Sponsored Ads across Designer Parfums brands/work with agencies.
- Optimize brand presence and consumer impact on retailer websites, ensuring all imagery and additional assets are updated.
- Work alongside the trade marketing team to support new launches and additional activations and implement VINE activity for all new launches.
- Full administration of accounts (New Line Forms, Promotional Forms, Price Lists, invoices, the new retailer set up, etc.)
- Monthly promotional analysis in conjunction with Finance Team including recommendations to deliver improved return on future promotional investment.
- Participation in key business meetings such as forecast validation, and brand updates, presenting a review of account performance, and identifying challenges and opportunities as appropriate.
- Develop strong networks and partnerships across all relevant departments with all accounts.
- Ensure consistent excellent service to retailers delivering a best-in-class approach.
- Update on market and competitor activity within all accounts.
- Other ad hoc activities to drive sales.
- Multi-branded online sales experience, ideally previous Amazon experience in pan EU capacity.
- Analytical and detail orientated.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Highly operational and numerate, commercially minded.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong negotiation experience.
- Highly organized.
- Team player.
- A confident and accountable self-starter who can work autonomously.
Job date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 22:53:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!