Job title: Customer and Trading Manager – Online
Job description: Job Description:
As an Online Customer & Trading Manager, you’ll be leading a large team of colleagues who pick, prepare and deliver online orders to our customers’ doorsteps. You’ll make sure those orders keep moving through the warehouse and you’ll manage our fleet of delivery vans. Your team will be key to creating a seamless experience that provides our online customers with exactly what they want and keeps them choosing to shop with us time and time again. Whilst you’ll work a variety of shifts, this role is ideal if you love early mornings as our online orders need to be ready for the start of the day.
Managing in a Sainsbury’s store calls for a brilliant role model who leads from the front. Always ready to support, challenge and influence, you’ll be focused on creating and managing a diverse, motivated and energised team who love what they do. You’ll coach colleagues to provide a brilliant service to our customers and together you’ll drive sales for your store. A brilliant planner with strong prioritisation skills and excellent commercial acumen, you’ll have the flexibility to support different locations, at different times, when asked.
Retail experience isn’t essential, but the right person is – an inspiring manager who works at pace, a responsive listener and a great communicator who is keen to use new technology. Our values make us different – there’s no uniform, because we want you to be you and there are lots of great benefits in helping us lead the way in retail, including:
- You’ll receive a discount card after 12 weeks for you and a second user that gives you 15% off your Sainsbury’s shopping for five days every pay day and 10% off at Sainsbury’s, Argos, and Habitat throughout the year.
- Annual bonus scheme where you are rewarded on your individual contribution to our success
- Retirement savings plan where we match your contributions up to 7.5%
- Discounted shares in our Sainsbury’s Sharesave scheme
- Our cycle to work scheme gives you the opportunity to hire a brand new bike and cycling equipment
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
Salary will be dependent upon your experience as well as the store size, complexity and location.
Click apply to start your Sainsbury’s journey.
Location: Nine Elms, South West London
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 22:51:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!