Job title: Administrator / Administration Assistant
Company: AWD online
Job description: Administrator / Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills with a professional and helpful telephone manner is required to support the company’s Sales Team with a wide range of administrative duties.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (Pension, BUPA and a little added extra Birthday off
LOCATION: City of London
HYBRID WORKING: This will be an office-based position during the probation period so you can learn about all areas of your role. Once the probation period has ended, you’ll have the opportunity to work from home and the office.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills with a professional and helpful telephone manner.
Working as the Administrator / Administration Assistant you will play a vital role administrative support role within the team, ensuring all incoming telephone calls are distributed to the right person, booking travel and hotels, processing expense claims and diary management.
As the Administrator / Administration Assistant you will need previous experience working within an office / administrative function. You will also need to be highly organised with excellent time-management skills.
As a successful candidate you will join a thriving business that has grown substantially in the last year. With a positive company culture and clear values, the company nurture their employees making it a great place to work.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Administrator / Administration Assistant include:
- Providing first line telephone support distributing calls in an efficient and professional manner, comprehensive administrative support to the project sales team including travel, hotel bookings, expense claims, diary management, and monitoring sales mailboxes during periods of high demand
- Supporting Project Sales with the production of winning bids, proposals and presentations and ad-hoc documentation requirements
- Organise monthly sales meeting, producing minutes and actions in a timely manner following up outstanding items for resolution
- Assist in the implementation of a new CRM system
- Obtaining quotations reports and investigations
- Proving general client communications including project updates
- Raising project fee invoices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Personable and professional manner
- Organised and proactive approach
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Proficient in MS Office suite and the ability to learn company specific software/systems including Word, Excel and PPT
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P9239
Full-Time, Permanent Office Admin Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in City of London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online |
Job date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 03:31:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!